SPECIFIC TICKET PURCHASE CONDITIONS
These specific ticket purchase conditions regulate the purchase of tickets through the Website by the user.
In any case, it is stated that the purchase of Tickets is subject to Creuers Mare Nostrum being open to the public and places being available.
The User agrees to use the Ticket purchase service through the Website, in accordance with the law, with the provisions of these Specific Purchase Conditions, the General Conditions, morality, generally accepted good customs, and the public order. The User undertakes to refrain from using the Website for illicit purposes or effects, contrary to what is established in these Specific Conditions of Purchase or in any other way that may damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the Website, preventing its normal use by part of the Users.
The express acceptance of these Specific Conditions of Purchase will take place by clicking the button I have read and accept the terms and conditions of the purchase that is found on the personal data screen, and implies full and unreserved adherence to these Specific Purchase Conditions, in the version published at the time of starting the purchase process. Consequently, the User, under their responsibility, must carefully read the Specific Conditions of Purchase on each of the occasions in which they intend to purchase Tickets from the Website. If the User does not agree with the content of these Specific Purchase Conditions, they must therefore refrain from operating through the Website. However, without the express acceptance of these Specific Conditions of Purchase, the purchase of Tickets from the Website may not be carried out.
USERS OF THE TICKET PURCHASE SERVICE
The User declares to be of legal age, in accordance with their national law, and to have the necessary legal capacity to be bound by these Specific Purchase Conditions, as well as to use and, where appropriate, contract through the Website, in accordance with them. Regarding them, the User declares to know, understand and accept them in their entirety.
This Website has been developed for the benefit of end customers, and therefore the services that can be accessed through it are not aimed at wholesale companies, retailers, or any type of intermediary, whether in the leisure sector, tourism or any other. Consequently, the User acknowledges and accepts that the Website is, solely and exclusively, for their personal use and declares that the products or services acquired or contracted through the Website will be for their own use or consumption, being under their responsibility the access, use, use or consumption of the products or services offered on the Website by third parties who access, use or contract on their behalf. In this sense, the User accepts, expressly and without exception, that the access and use of the Website and its services takes place under their sole and exclusive responsibility.
The User declares that all the information provided by him in the course of using the Website, and especially, in the course of the Ticket purchase process is true, true, complete and accurate.
* Sales with promotions must be made in the office
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES POLICY
Refunds will be made only on unused tickets.
Creuers Mare Nostrum SL will not manage and/or authorize returns of tickets purchased through intermediaries. In this case, the user must contact the company/seller who made the sale.
Operations for the return of tickets:
- To request a refund of tickets purchased directly on the official website, it is mandatory to present them in digital or paper format, provide the booking locator number and make the request within a maximum of 24 hours before the day of the visit.
- The return of the tickets will be nominal, that is, only the person who bought them can request it.
- The refund of the purchase will be made through the method used for payment. The term for the management of the return is a maximum of 40 days from the request. In the case of having made the purchase with a credit or debit card, the return period will depend on the bank of the person concerned.
- Creuers Mare Nostrum SL will confirm the non-use of the service by validating the entry.
Operations for rescheduling/change of tickets:
- In the case of not being able to carry out the activity at the reserved time, you can request the change of tickets as long as they are not expired, that is, as long as the initially reserved access time has not passed.
- The rescheduling will be processed via email at email@example.com or in person at one of our official information points, and will be subject to availability.
RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY FOR INDIVIDUAL VISITORS
This regulation applies to individual buyers and not to intermediaries.
Refund of the amount of full package tickets:
Creuers Mare Nostrum will refund the full amount of the ticket if a valid receipt is provided that explains the reason why the activity could not be carried out. Below is a list of justified reasons for which Creuers Mare Nostrum refunds the amount of the tickets:
- Medical reasons: In the event that the activity cannot be carried out due to medical reasons, a refund of the entry amount. The organization will require the medical certificate to carry out the operation.
- Delay or cancellation of journeys by plane or other means of public transport. In the case of delay or cancellation, an official receipt from the corresponding transport company will be required.
- Personal reasons, non-presentation for which an official receipt is not provided or not previously notified or errors in the purchase are not considered justified reasons for the return. Not even if you arrive late. Or the boat has already left on time.
In the event that your return request is due to these reasons or a different one, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org