SERVICES AT THE BOATS
Plan your own custom trip, and enjoy the sea with total freedom. What can be better, you can choose to share with you want
Do you have any activity proposal that you want to share with your group, association, club, etc.?
You can move your workplace out to sea, if you want. Change your work environment for a day. Share a memorable experience with your team, improve communication, work climate and cohesion in a recreational way. Reinforce your team. If you want to offer a unique experience and a motivational alternative to your employees, we have just the place you need.
We can help you throw the most unforgettable stag night/hen party. Do you have any activity in mind? Do you have any proposal for activity?
Catamaran with underwater vision and capacity for 250 people, equipped with bar service, 2 toilets, PA system, stairs, toboganes to take a bath, tables and chairs indoors.
Boat with capacity for 126 people, equipped with bar service, toilette, PA system, stairs and platform for a bath.
Boat with capacity for 32 people and equipped with toilet, awning, padded seats, loudspeakers, stairs and platform for a bath. TAXI BOAT, to make the route you want!
Boat with capacity for 9 passengers, equipped with WC, table, interior and exterior sofas, mattresses in the bow of the boat to stretch in the sun, stairs and platform to access the water.
European Charter for Sustainable Tourism
Creuers Mare Nostrum is a company that adheres to the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism.
WHAT IS THE EUROPEAN CHARTER FOR SUSTAINABLE TOURISM?
The European Charter for Sustainable Tourism in Protected Natural Spaces (ECST) is an initiative of the EUROPARC Federation whose overall objective is to promote the development of sustainable tourism in Europe’s protected natural spaces. The ECST is a method and a voluntary commitment to apply the principles of sustainable tourism, aimed at managers of protected natural areas and at businesses in order for them to define their strategies in a participatory manner.
Benefits for protected areas
- A basis for strengthening relations with stakeholders in local tourism and the tourism sector in general.
- An opportunity to influence tourism development in the area.
- A better image in the European scenario as an area dedicated to sustainable tourism.
- An opportunity to develop public relations and raise visitor awareness through local and national media.
- An opportunity to work with and learn from other areas of the European Charter network.
- Practical internal and external advice giving access to new ideas and improvements and greater credibility with potential financial partners.